Eurotech Becomes Distributor & Representative of Coroflex Wire & Cable Products in North AmericaRich Velbeck
Eurotech is proud to be distributing wire and cable solutions in North America from Coroflex, a leading developer of innovative cable and wire solutions for automotive and industrial applications.
Learn more about Coroflex here, or read their bio below.
We Develop Innovative Cable and Wire Solutions
Coroflex, a brand of the Coroplast Group, develops and manufactures innovative cable and wiring solutions for the global market. Our employees conduct research, develop and produce in Wuppertal, Poland, and China.
As a result, we are always close to our customers and are familiar with their processes and applications. They are primarily from the automotive sector, mechanical and plant engineering, automation technology, and the electrical industry. Our smart connectivity solutions set benchmarks in many different industries, because we attach great importance to in-house (pre-)development and advanced engineering with a total of 16 employees. Our laboratories are excellently equipped with a technical testing department and test beds, and we regularly invest substantial sums in research and development.
Coroflex at a Glance
- Business Unit “Wires & Cables” of the independent family-managed Coroplast Group with approx. 8,400 employees worldwide (founded in 1928 by Fritz Müller)
- More than 200 different cable types and approx.1,000 dynamic products
- 24 production lines divided among three locations in Wuppertal, Poland, and China with more 30,000 m2 of production area
- Approx. 300 customers worldwide from the automotive sector, mechanical and plant engineering, automation technology, and the electrical industry
- We process approx. 8,500 tons of copper per year (2021, worldwide) for a total length of approx. 250,000 km of cable per year (2021, worldwide)
- Group sales in 2021: approx. 625 million euros
Coroflex Products and Solutions
- High-voltage vehicle wiring
- Charging cables
- Control, sensor, and actuator cables (shielded and unshielded)
- High-speed data cables
- High-temperature cables
- Multi-standard cables (VDE, UL, CSA, etc.)
- Battery and generator cables